About the Resort
With the most spectacular mountain views in the Alps, the Verbier piste map is renowned for being a freerider’s paradise. Where else can you see both the Mont Blanc and Grand Combin to the south on one day, then see the Matterhorn from the top of Mont Fort Glacier on another? A
Verbier makes up part of the 4 Vallées – Nendaz, Thyon, La Tzoumaz and Veysonnaz; the largest ski area to be found in the whole of Switzerland. It suits skiers of all levels, with a massive 410km Read More…
When you’re looking at Verbier ski accommodation, you will find lots of variety to choose from. These vary from apartments, catered and self-catered chalets, and hotels. Read More…
+ Amazing resort for experts, superb itineraries
+ Huge linked ski area if you want to reach Thyon at the far end
+ Sizeable, animated village in a sunny, panoramic setting
+ Lively, varied nightlife and some great après ski
Things to think about
– Some areas can get overcrowded and powder gets tracked fast
– The lift system doesn’t link up completely in places
– Some long, hilly walks from accommodation to lifts in places
– Expensive bars and restaurants
– Prices for Verbier sector only.
– Prices vary day to day, to get exact price check online at https://www.easyverbier.com/en/
– Child prices are 2006-2013
– 6 Day Junior price (1996-2005) 250.50 CHF
– The Verbier sector gives you access to its high-altitude slopes with guaranteed snow cover from November until the end of April.
– It also includes the resorts of La Tzoumaz and Bruson, offering a wide range of slopes ranging from blue to black.
– Mont-Gelé, the resort’s highest peak standing at an altitude of 3,000 metres, is part of the many secured freeride routes.
Genveve 2hr 162km
850km 8hr 50min
Travel from Calais